Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Intro

Hello all, here's the rundown: Just about every night of the week, I pack up my things and head out on the road somewhere for a new adventure with my guitar. Over the last decade, being a musician has brought me some of the best times of my life. There have been a lot of sacrifices, a lot of stress and a lot of long long nights- but to me it's all worth it. So I intend to tell a few stories here, reflect on some things, and share some current stuff going on. Feel free to chime in with any thoughts on music in general because I love talking about it.

Good day,
ed

2 comments:

Laurel said...

So what kind of music do you play? My brother-in-law and a couple friends were in a band and had some pretty hilarious stories from being on tour, so I look foward to reading yours.

eddie said...

I have a little variety in what I play- Currently I am in a chicago style blues band, a classic rock band, and little acoustic bar band duo that plays a variety of stuff. On top of that I do contract work for different organizations. That brings out all sorts of music. I do a lot of work in theaters with musicals playing with the back up band. I cannot stand playing country music, but if the price is right I'll swallow my pride and take the job haha.